Say hello to MOONIE, the Polish brand that has come to the aid of parents who need help settling their baby at night. Their innovative Humming Bear is not only a beautifully soft and eco-friendly teddy but contains an integrated night light and audio player to soothe your little one. Each of the six sound options – which include a mother’s heartbeat, sea waves, a mountain stream, wind, rain, and a lullaby – are all types of natural pink noise, which help to block out higher, disturbing frequencies. The MOONIE bear also has seven different colored light options, can be charged via USB and has an integrated smart cry detector that will reactivate the audio when baby wakes up. What’s more, each one is made and tested in Europe using GOTS-certified organic cotton and recycled materials and is perfectly safe for newborns. Sweet dreams!
- Moonie’s natural sounds: womb, wind, forest stream, rain, sea waves, lullaby
- All the sounds used in Moonie’s audio module are 100% real pink noise and not computer generated. The heartbeat is a real recording of a hum heard inside mom’s belly, the sea waves are of the Baltic Sea and the forest strea, is a recording from Tatra Mountains.
- Intelligent Cry Detector - The intelligent cry sensor recognizes the baby’s crying and turns on automatically.
- Night lamp in Moonie’s belly - Moonie’s shining belly enables night care of a baby without additional lightning. Moonie’s night lamp is perfect for older children older children who often have nightmares and are afraid of the dark. You can then turn on the lamp only and leave it on for the whole night. Moonie night lamp shines with natural warm light, but also has 7 shades of light to choose from. The LED lamp does not heat up, it is completely safe.
- USB charging - Moonie comes with an already charged module and can be used right out of the box. The Moonie module takes approximately 3 hours to fully charge. A fully charged battery lasts up to 8 hours of continuos operation with the light and sound switched on.
- RECOMMENDED FOR