Are you looking to try punch needle embroidery? Working with fine tapestry yarn we will teach you how to punch needle our sleeping lion design suitable for complete beginners and comes with everything you need to learn punch needle.
Punch needle is an easy craft to learn, the technique involves punching the needle into the fabric which creates a loop. With this kit you will learn how to create layers of texture by combining loop and flat stitches together.
The design is printed on linen making it easy to follow.
- Included is
- 1 Lavor punch needle embroidery tool which comes with 3 different sizes of needle head
- 1 pattern printed on linen
- 1 6" wooden embroidery hoop
- 1 cotton bag
- 6 skeins of Anchor tapestry yarn
- 1 6pg instructions booklet
- The Lavor punch needle is made from recycled plastic and our kits are made and packaged using sustainable fibres and materials. They are a great way for the user to combine creativity with crafting whilst enjoying lots of relaxing self-care too.
Made in United Kingdom
- Ages 8+
- RECOMMENDED FOR