This games helps learning tactical thinking and recognizing and naming colors. Monza is a car racing game which encourages tactical thinking for 2 to 6 clever players ages 5 to 99. Game Idea: Six racing cars are standing on the starting grid, prepared for the big race. But only the player who gets the right colors with the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to move rapidly ahead. Who will make clever combinations and thus use as many colors as thrown with the dice in order to get his or her racing car over the finishing line first?
- A clever but simple children's game that combines color recognition and "thinking ahead" skills. It plays in just 5-10 minutes and takes its name from the Italian city known for its Formula One Grand Prix racing circuit.
- Six racing cars are raring to go on the starting grid of the big race. The player who rolls the right colors on the dice and makes clever combinations will be able to move ahead the fastest.
- The first player throws all 6 dice. Now try to move your car according to the colors obtained. You must compare the colors of the dice with the colors of the squares directly ahead of your car.
- After each single move, put aside the corresponding die. If you cannot use certain colors, your turn is over. Watch out! You can only move your car ahead and you must avoid the obstacle squares.
- Contents include: 6 racing cars, 6 color dice 1 game board and instructions. Challenging Game Variation idea included.
- A tactical thinking game for 2 to 6 clever players aged 5 to 99.
- Game time: 10-15 Minutes.
- RECOMMENDED FOR