Things are getting wildly wobbly as the animals create a big stacking tower. Who will climb on whom? The die decides. But whether the animal stack stays standing or not is up to the players. They stack Animal upon Animal in three new games for young stackers. In the third game, they work cooperatively to race against the crab, training their dexterity skills with play. May the best stacker win!
- Three wobbly animal stacking games for 1 to 4 children ages 2 and up. Plays in about 10 minutes.
- Your child can stack the animals in one or more towers in free play, or experiment with role play using the animal figures.
- Both dice games introduce your child to playing by the rules, while the cooperative game both promotes a feeling of togetherness for the children and also lets them share experiences.
- Toddlers will develop various skills and abilities while playing Animal
- Upon Animal Junior, including fine motor skills, precise observation, hand-eye coordination, and even an early grasp of physics.
- Contents: 8 animals, 1 die, 1 green meadow, 1 blue waterhole, 8 sun tiles (with animals on the back), 2 shoreline tiles, 1 rulebook
- RECOMMENDED FOR