When we introduced crayons to my first-born, I felt it was important to find crayons that were rich and enticing in color, that glided smoothly onto paper and were thick enough to not break easily. It was also important to me to know what went into the crayons that my child touched and held every day. We invested in a set of beeswax crayons and we have been so glad we did. These crayons are out and used everyday. Beeswax crayons seem to last longer than your everyday crayons, I can attest to this as we have had the same set for over 2 years and each crayon has more that 2/3's stick left.
- Made with certified organic beeswax, supports organic beekeeping and agriculture.
- 1/2" in diameter and 3 3/8" long.
- No paraffin or petroleum waxes and no cheap fillers. No GMOS. No icky additives.
- Box is made from recycled paper.
- Handmade in Colorado.
- 12 colors are: Lemon Yellow, Golden Yellow, Brilliant Orange, Vermilion Red, Red, Magenta, Purple, Ultramarine Blue, Blue, Emerald Green, Brown, Velvet Black
- RECOMMENDED FOR