Rewild your life! With metal corners and 448 full-color, highly illustrated pages, OUTDOOR SCHOOL: ANIMAL WATCHING is an indispensable tool for young explorers and animal lovers. Make every day an adventure with the included: immersive activities to get you exploring, write-in sections to journal about experiences and next-level adventures to challenge even seasoned nature lovers.
No experience is required―only curiosity and courage. This interactive field guide to animals includes:
- Animal tracking
- Identifying birds by silhouette, size, and color
- Reading animal range maps
- Bird nest spotting
- Essential animal-watching gear
- Identifying mammals
- Bird calls and animal sounds
- Finding amphibians, reptiles, and fish
- Spotting scat
- Recognizing eyeshine
- Recording animal behavior
- And so much more!