Sewing up a little pocket pal is such a fun and rewarding experience. It’s a real joy to watch these sweeties come to life and each one seems to have their own personality! Even if you’ve never sewn anything you’ll end up with a super darling, super special little creature of your very own.
This entirely hand-sewn project is a perfect introduction to embroidery and appropriate for kids 6+ with adult help, 10+ on their own, and adults of any skill level. No sewing or crafting experience is required.
This kit contains everything you need to make one little pocket pal in any style- bear, fox, bunny, owl, or cat - all wrapped up in a cotton drawstring pouch!
- Little pocket pals paper pattern
- main color felt: one 3 x 7-inch piece of 100% wool felt
- accent color felt: one 3 x 7-inch piece of 100% wool felt in ecru
- one skein of embroidery floss to match the main color felt
- a hand sewing needle
- 1/2 ounces of stuffing
- Made in United States of America
- RECOMMENDED FOR