Our Waldorf Play Stands & Arches set includes two components and is a versatile creative play accessory for home or school use. The Play Stand's tried and tested design is built out in solid birch or knotty pine and birch dowels, buttressed with metal-to-metal connectors for long life and safety. Combined with and without the arch, drapes, and wooden clips, it has been used for many years by Waldorf schools and others as a foundation for inventive play and learning.
Made in Denver, Colorado.
- Comes with 2 play stands and an arch.
- 56"H x 55"W x 39"D when measured fully assembled.
- Weight: Full set weighs approximately 41-45lbs.
- Option for knotty pine or birch construction throughout, with birch wood dowels
- Unfinished comes with no varnish. Natural finish is no-VOC water-based finish that is CPSIA-compliant and certified to be safe for children's products.
- Assembly Required
- RECOMMENDED FOR
*THIS ITEM TAKES 1-2 WEEKS TO SHIP.*